GRUNDFOS CM3-4PM1 WATER PUMP
CM Pump Series Grundfos CM3-4PM1 (0.5hp), ✅come with PM1 Pressure Control with ⭐built-in dry-running protection for automatic start/stop. This is to provide and deliver instant water supply with good pressure for your daily needs. This model is ✅SUITABLE FOR 2-3 OUTLETS* with normal shower (not rain shower). Especially those who are using ✅instant water heater for the house that require minimal pressure only. Grundfos 0.5hp Water Pump.
⭐Grundfos Water Pump CM3 4 PM1 will ✅kick start the pump once turned on the water and automatically off when no use water. It gives 3000 liters per hour of water volume and maximum 4 bar of water.
**Replacing Older model version Grundfos CH2-40PC Water Pump
*recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings.
Contact us now at 012-2332243 to check the best price and FREE Gifts now!
GRUNDFOS CM3-4PM1 Water Pump Review
The Grundfos CM-PM1 series pressure booster pumps is ideal for instant water heater showers while providing strong; constant water pressure around your house and garden. The CM-PM1 series is a compact, quiet yet powerful multistage pump with built-in pressure control and maintenance free design.
In addition, because the majority of Grundfos Water pump components are using corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel
So the pump can last longer product life-span.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF GRUNDFOS CM-PM1:
Firstly, to gives (1) Long product life-span, majority of Grundfos Water pump components are using corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel. Secondly, Grundfos Pump is famous with (2) Quiet operation – For a comfortable environment, Grundfos design both the pump and the motor to run quietly and less vibration. Thirdly, Grundfos factory assemble and test the PUMP before delivery to gives (3) Quality Assurance to the buyer. Lastly, the pump is come with (4) Dry running protection that will cut off the pump if no water supply in the tank.
Other than these, Grundfos CM3-4PM1 is also certified by SIRIM with 2 years warranty (Extra 6 months for Online Registration) and designed for easy installation.
Grundfos Water Pump Installation
Installation available please contact us for more information
The intensity of the water pressure, reliable and consistent temperature, the strong invigorating spray. The pressure booster system is ideal for instant water heater showers while providing strong, constant water pressure around your house and garden.
The CM-PM1 series is a compact, quiet yet powerful multi-stage pump with built-in pressure control and maintenance free design.
With excellent Danish technology, pure quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps have been certified by SIRIM, when you choose Grundfos, you will be completely relieved and satisfied.
GRUNDFOS PUMP CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. So, if the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery. It is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty is valid only when the purchase date is confirmed by the dealer’s seal on the warranty card and sent to the Grundfos office within 7 days from the purchase date.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos’ option; ex-factory or ex-authorized Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos’ manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise with this warranty claim.
GRUNDFOS PUMP CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY (2)
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavorable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorized alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain a warranty claim, the defective product must be return to the Grundfos Service Center together with the prepaid freight so the including the warranty card/receipt supporting the claim. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfos in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*Grundfos will not giving the Warranty if above conditions are not meet with completely.
More details please visit: Grundfos CM-PM1 Series