Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5 Variable Speed Water Booster Pump
Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5 Variable Speed Water Booster Pump (1hp) ✅c/w 8liter pressure tank and Inverter unit with adjustable pressure setting with ⭐built-in dry-running protection for automatic start/stop to provide and deliver instant water supply with ✅constant and ⭐uninterrupted pressure for your daily needs. This is Grundfos Inverter Pump with 0.9HP.
This model is come with Inverter that gives variable speed for the water pump that it can control the water pressure at preset pressure 2.5 bar. The model Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5 Inverter Pump is ✅suitable for 2-3 outlets* with normal shower head only.
Furthermore, due to inverter it controlled the ⭐pressure at constant, comfort and safe pressure 2.5 bar. So, it will not easily hurts your house piping, especially those houses is ⭐having piping leaking problem. It minimize incidences of pipe leakage or water hammering with Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5 Water Pump.
*recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings
Grundfos UNI-E CM3-5 Features & Benefits :
◊ Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5 is giving a longer product life time because major pump components are using stainless steel for the product that anti corrosion and wear. Besides, the pump is Quiet Operation because both pump and motor are designing for low operation noise <54dB(A) to provide a comfortable environment.
The Grundfos Water is Quality Assurance, Each UNI-E CM is factory assembled and tested before delivery, Product certified by SIRIM, Energy saving, Constant pressure driven by INVERTER, Eliminates water hammering, 2 years warranty, Space saving, Easy installation, setting and operation, and Built-in overload protection with Auto restart on power failure.
Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5 Inverter Water Booster Pump
The intensity of the water pressure, reliable and consistent temperature, the strong invigorating spray plus excellent energy savings… You can have it all with the top-of-the-line Grundfos UNI-E series pressure booster system.
Grundfos UNI-E variable speed drive home booster pump help ensures constant water pressure despite variation in demand or inlet pressure. This Home Booster pump keeps the pressure up regardless of usage. The constant pressure feature provides the benefits of increased comfort so that you can even personalize the water pressure that you are comfortable with.
In addition, with superior Danish technology, sterling quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps are with SIRIM certificates, you are assure for the total peace of mind and satisfaction when you choose Grundfos.
At last, Grundfos, bringing modern comfort to your home.
Grundfos Uni-E CM3-5 Pump CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. So, if the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery; then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card.
2. The warranty is valid only when the purchase date is confirmed by the dealer’s seal on the warranty card. It must sent to the Grundfos office within 7 days from the purchase date.
3. However, within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos’ option, ex-factory or ex-authorized Grundfos Service Centre.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim bec
GRUNDFOS PUMP CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY (2)
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavorable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorized alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain a warranty claim, the defective product must be return to the Grundfos Service Center together with the prepaid freight, so the including the warranty card/receipt supporting the claim because Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfos in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*Grundfos will not giving the Warranty if above conditions are not meet with completely.
More details please visit: Grundfos CM-PM1 Series