GRUNDFOS CMB5-46PT (1.2HP) WATER BOOSTER PUMP | BEST PRICE
SUITABLE FOR 5-6 OUTLETS*
Grundfos CMB5-46PT Water Pump (1.2HP) Series 5-5 c/w 18 liter pressure tank and pressure switch for automatic start/stop to provide and deliver instant water supply with uninterrupted pressure for your daily needs. **Replacing Older model version CH4-40PT
*recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings
Grundfos CMB5-46 PT is the latest replacement model of Grundfos CM5-46PT. (start from 1st April 2021)
Grundfos CMB 5-46 PT review, Grundfos CMB 5-46 PT price, Grundfos CMB5-46 PT manual and Grundfos CMB 5-46 PT basic pump.
Contact or Whatsapp us now at 012-2332243 to check the best PROMOTION PRICE and FREE Gifts now!
Grundfos CMB5-46PT Price
○ Longer life – Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel.
○ Quiet Operation – Both pump and motor are designed for quiet operation to provide a comfortable environment.
○ Quality Assurance – Each CM-PT is factory assembled and tested before delivery.
○ Product certified by SIRIM
○ Energy saving
○ 2 years warranty
○ Easy installation
Grundfos CMB5-46PT Water Pump Review
Energy savings, unforgettable shower experiences and strong, constant water pressure for your daily needs around the house. The Grundfos CMB5-46PT Water Pump series pressure booster system with pneumatic tank gives you a host of extraordinary benefits.
The pneumatic tank smoothest flow from faucets, reduces the number of start/stops, eliminates pulsations and water hammer. One of the advantages of pneumatic tank is that they can dispense up to half of their capacity of water without the pump switching on, resulting in less wear and tear and greater energy savings.
With superior Danish technology, sterling quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps are SIRIM certified, you are assured total peace of mind and satisfaction when you choose Grundfos.
Contact or Whatsapp us now at 012-2332243 to check the best latest PROMOTION PRICE and FREE Gifts now!
Grundfos CMB5-46PT Water Pump
The Grundfos CMB5-46PT Water Pump series pressure booster pump with pneumatic tank gives you a host of extraordinary benefits. The pneumatic tank smooths flow from faucets, reduces the number of start/stops, eliminates pulsations and water hammer. One of the advantage of a pneumatic tank is that they can dispense up to half of their capacity of water without the pump switching on, resulting in less wear and tear and greater energy savings.
GRUNDFOS PUMP CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. So, if the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery; then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card.
2. The warranty is valid only when the purchase date is confirmed by the dealer’s seal on the warranty card. It must sent to the Grundfos office within 7 days from the purchase date.
3. However, within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos’ option, ex-factory.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
GRUNDFOS PUMP CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY (2)
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavorable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorized alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain a warranty claim, the defective product must be return to the Grundfos Service Center together with the prepaid freight, so the including the warranty card/receipt supporting the claim because Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested because any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfos in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*Grundfos will not giving the Warranty if above conditions are not meet with completely.