Grundfos CM5-5PM1 Water Booster Pump
GRUNDFOS DOMESTIC BOOSTER PUMP CM3-5PM1 SUITABLE FOR 5-6 OUTLETS*
CM Pump Series 5-5 c/w PM1 Pressure Control with built-in dry-running protection for automatic start/stop to provide and deliver instant water supply with good pressure for your daily needs.
**Replacing Older model version CH4-50PC
*recommended outlets subject to size and specification of water fittings.
Contact us now at 012-2332243 to check the best price and FREE Gifts now!
The Grundfos CM-PM1 series pressure booster pumps is ideal for instant water heater showers while providing strong, constant water pressure around your house and garden. The CM-PM1 series is a compact, quiet yet powerful multistage pump with built-in pressure control and maintenance free design. Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel for a longer life-span.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF GRUNDFOS CM-PM1:
○ Longer life – Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel.
○ Quiet Operation – Both pump and motor are designed for quiet operation to provide a comfortable environment.
○ Quality Assurance – Each CM-PT is factory assembled and tested before delivery.
○ Product certified by SIRIM
○ Dru running protection
○ 2 years warranty (Extra 6 months for Online Registration)
○ Space saving
○ Easy installation
The intensity of the water pressure, reliable and consistent temperature, the strong invigorating spray. The Grundfos CM-PM1 series pressure booster system is ideal for instant water heater showers while providing strong, constant water pressure around your house and garden.
The CM-PM1 series is a compact, quiet yet powerful multi-stage pump with built-in pressure control and maintenance free design. Major pump components are manufactured from corrosion and wear resistant stainless steel for longer life-span.
With superior Danish technology, sterling quality and the fact that only Grundfos pumps are SIRIM certified, you are assured total peace of mind and satisfaction when you choose Grundfos.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer’s stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos’ option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos’ manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.